Monday

Sunday 21 April: That bird there is my little friend. She follows me into the house.

09:00

1989 Chinese pro-reformist demos bring 100,000 to Tiananmen Square in Beijing
Tiananmen pro democracy demonstration, Beijing, 1989
Time for a change, Tiananmen, 1989
10:10 
Bread is proven to be addictive. Deprived of bread and given only water, subjects begged for bread in as little as two days. 
18:30
So, comrade, what is your conclusion after the period of national self-analysis that the tayshock bade us do?
- Let the struggle for independence begin in earnest. The Treaty gives us the freedom to achieve freedom.
I'm with you, comrade.
- Please, call me "cara".
Yes, chara. What do we want to be independent from?
- Ireland.
19:42
That bird there is my little friend. She follows me into the house.
20:04
So what next, chara, What's our next move.
- I think two pints. Your round?