Monday

Friday 12 April: It turns out, I went through life thinking I had inhaled when I hadn't

09:00
1961 First man in space as Soviet's Yuri Gagarin blasts off for single orbit

"They're going to send me to space? Oh shit!", 1961

09:50
Romantic Ireland:
The first draft of the national anthem, Amhran na bhFiann, is going under the hammer in what has been billed as the most significant auction in Irish history.
10:10
Because it cannot copulate with it's head still on, the female preying mantis rips the head off the male before mating begins.
10:24
Although written for patriotic ideals, it was not sold, for reasons of sheer greed:
The original, hand-written draft of the Irish national anthem was reportedly withdrawn from auction last night after failing to reach its target price.
11:50
The Hairlip Herild has the Family at 29%. Absurd prediction of Family losing Dublin and the country by turn. Finance Ministron Brendan Spliffo smoked a bit of blow as a youf. The ministerial lads' club were laughing at this earth-shattering revelation. Sure it's only a small crime. Tee hee.
11:52
He cuts off the jazz by saying, "events are unfolding, must go". Intrigue.
11:53
Fuck. It's only Inda speaking about how to vote for him. "Eeem afraid a de dark. Roads are a nightmare. Sign the contract. Vote Fine Gall."
12:07
Willie rides to the rescue:
Cannabis can get people hoooked on more harder stuff. Eh-eh-eh, which press conference? That was just a throwaway remark. Took a few puffs of a jinte, once.
- What about yourself?
I was in the Labour man's constituency, asked a man for a puff of his cigarette, it made me dizzy. It turns out, I went through life thinking I had inhaled when I hadn't.
- Yourself, Mr Labour?
I tasted. I didn't inhale. That's the point.
13:11
He talks about living and working in a globalised economy. Yet he's a politician from Awfully. He says "with respect" when he means "with no respect whatsoever".
13:19
You've had yor run. I dint interrupt yo- sorry Eamon. Eamon? Now Eamon - NO!